Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wimbledon 2012 hot photos

The most famous tennis tournament in the world has started attracting the very best and the hottest what female tennis has to offer. The likes of Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic and Caroline Wozniacki will always attract plenty of crowd to cheer for them, and these pictures are the reason why. Enjoy.

Well, that means having the right attitude

The ball was clearly out

I did it and it felt good

Come on, applause please

Time for yet another "famous" tennis picture

I need more workout

The sheer disappointment

Full steam ahead

Eyes on the ball, always keep eyes on the ball

Yep, that's what I'm telling you about

OK, so the left hand goes like this.

I'll show her power

Things seem easy when you smile

Yes, definitely much easier

My minute of glory

Poetry in motion

How did Jordan do that thing with the tongue?

All the confidence in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment