Thursday, April 23, 2009

Petra Cetkovska hot photo gallery

Petra Cetkovska is hot looking female tennis player from Czech republic. This tennis hottie sure knows how to look hot & sexy, not only when playing but offcourt as well. Amazing body and her beautiful eyes are always pleasure to look at, and I for one would definitely like to see her winning more often because I've got the feeling many tennis lovers still haven't seen best of her.

Petra Cetkovska is definitely one of the hottest looking European tennis babes. She combines cute, sensual, and powerful, which is combination that is always welcomed at tennis courts around the world. After all tennis beauties like Petra Cetkovska are always a real sight for sore eyes.

Here are some nice hot photos featuring hot female tennis player Petra Cetkovska. Click on the picture to enlarge it.


















































4 comments:

  1. yes, I'd love to swap DNA with her ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Anna Kournikova. God, she was beautiful when that long hair was flowing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished watching Petra defeat Li Na to get to her first WTA final to be played tomorrow, Aug. 27, 2011. I'm in love. Beautiful face, perfect body. I'm in love. Did I already say that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Anon 2:11 - I hear you, brother. I feel the same way. Beautiful, beautiful girl...

    ReplyDelete