Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Elena Vesnina hot photo gallery

Elena Vesnina is definitely one of the cutest and most beautiful girls on tour. When she plays tennis she always looks smokin' hot. If there's only a bit more consistency in her game so we could see much more of her. In any case that sexy smile of hers, and those wonderful eyes of hers are more than good reason to wish her all the best in years to come.

Here are some nice hot photos featuring Russian tennis beauty Elena Vesnina. Click on the picture to enlarge it.








































5 comments:

  1. DELICIOUS....she can't play tennis very well, but give this girl more air time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first piture, even if she is not that great of a tennis player, she sure looks good in shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smokin' hot! I adore this Russian beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want her to have like 10 of my babies

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so sexy, I love her legs, she's in my top 5 hottest tennis players. Along with Sharapova and Kerilenko, they are the 3 Russian babes !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete