Monday, August 23, 2010

Funny hot tennis images volume 2

Tennis isn't all about hot female athletes and sport, it also has a certain dose of humor, and looking at the fun side is always a pleasure, regardless of sport you're interested. Of course, when you connect the hottest female tennis players with the fun looking images you not only get plenty of humor but also a fair share of hotness.
I will show you few funny examples.

Here we can see what gravitational force is capable of.

And this is what perfect symmetry is all about.

"I'm so hungry."

Look at this or these?

"Look at me in the eyes when I'm talking to you."

"I'm so excited about my next match..."

In your head, in your head, zombie, zombie...

The reason why bulls aren't allowed at tennis court.

"I'm telling you, it was this big".

No comments:

Post a Comment